Still Serving Veterans is enrolled in Kroger’s Community Rewards program. The program gives rebates to SSV whenever a customer shops at Kroger with their Kroger Plus Card! All you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card online and choose Still Serving Veterans as your preferred nonprofit. It’s a great, easy way to support Veterans and their families in Alabama.
If you are already registered, be sure to update your
community rewards information each August!
Below are instructions on how to participate:
- Go to https://customer.kroger.com/communityrewards.aspx
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? This is your Alt ID
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, the site offers an option to create one during the registration process
- Click on Sign In if you are already registered or Create An Account if you are new to the site
- Enter your email address and create a password, then enter your zip code to select your favorite Kroger store location
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!