Still Serving Veterans (SSV) is empowering Veterans, including Wounded Warriors, and their families to transition into post-military careers and communities through outreach and education, assistance obtaining all VA and other earned benefits, training and placement into meaningful new careers, individual advocacy and case management support, community partnerships with Veteran service organizations for quality referrals, and long-term career development and employment placement.
SSV achieves its mission through the following key services:
- Powerful outreach to ensure every Veteran and family in need are reached
- Education on the benefits and services they can receive & job readiness training to facilitate professional growth
- Individual advocacy & case management support provided by skilled and professional career coaches, benefits specialists, and service coordinators
- Community partnerships with Veteran Service Organizations for quality referrals & to avoid duplication
- Long-term career development & employment placement through effective corporate partnerships
Who we are
Still Serving Veterans is a 501(c)(3) non-profit headquartered in Huntsville, AL with a satellite office, Still Serving Veterans East Alabama, located in Phenix City, AL. Our staff is comprised of professionals who work day in and day out with Veterans and their families. You can learn more about our staff on our website’s staff page.
3601 C Summerville Road,
Phenix City, AL 36867